The CloudBox service provides native multi-cloud support (AWS, IBM HyperProtect (future)).
It supports the following features:
- REST APIs
- Offline-first local storage (not just a cache)
- Multi-device synchronization
- Robust data versioning
- Automatic data storage in the cloud
- Notification protocol based on Server-Sent Events (SSE) technology
- HIPAA and GDPR compliant encryption at rest and in flight (TLS 1.3)
- IPAA and GDPR compliant authentication
- Sign in with Apple and with Google
- Passwordless sign-in based on TouchID or FaceID
- Prometheus-based analytics dashboard
- SonarQube-based code security analysis
In order to use it in your apps, you need to register an account with the minimal information that is required by the backend services.